Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Safe Hands 24X7 Gave First salary to their employees on 02/03/2009

I was on top of the world when Mr Naveen Jha ( Director DCSE India)
Distributed salary to our employees( 11)
I have just completed only one page, still I have to complete books.
All our employees were very happy because they got salary so soon.
We have faced many problems within one month and learned a lot from it.
One of partner left us in the initial stage of our venture because of her personal problem.
I am still waiting for her(Preeti). I fired and Hired 4 people in a month. Surrounded by only crises. I Thank God that Shravani joined me in the last week of March.
And on 1st March we got a new contract and provided security on the same day.
I thank everyone who have helped and motivated me to do my task.
Special Thanks to Naveen Jha who Motivated and helped me a lot all the time as a father as well as a friend and ofcourse Ashu who is always with me.






No comments: